Tuesday, August 11, 2009

two, no wait, three

1. Reading this evening at Innertown Pub in delightful Wicker Park, Chicago, 7:30, part of Quickies! Chicago flash fiction series. I am being taken by friends to pick apart deep fried whole fish after, my favorite culinary pass time.

2. I was using a free internet cafe, sponsored awkwardly by ING Direct, this week in Chicago since my sister is morally against having internet access in her apartment, and I was denied access to my own blog, restricted by ING Direct. Is my blog dirty? I thought I was just talking about books and stuff. I don't even really say 'fuck' that much any more. However, Barnes and Noble's free wireless nook doesn't think I'm too naughty for public viewing. Good to know.

3. I was accepted into NYU's MFA in creative writing program. And I'm going! In three weeks! Graduate school! Maybe I should do laundry so I have clean clothes or something.

1 comment: