click this link and i will show you the way
i love deb olin unferth's Vacation! it's only 5 bucks good god we should all buy it like twice.
i'm getting Mcsweeny's 24 (the donald barthelme one) and i think Arkansas by john brandon. deb told me she liked it and she knows things.
If I had a job I think I would buy things like that, but since I don't I will only by food and train tickets and black and white dresses. Tonight we are going to a seventies themed roller rink party. I got sick so I can't drink, but maybe it will be fun anyway. Lately I've been making myself have fun anyway and Chris says other girls are intimidated by me...which I think means that it is working? I don't know. It's so stupid for people to be intimidated but everyone is always doing it. I haven't read that beckett book yet, but it will be the next one I check out from the library and I'll send you the final copy of my book when I finish it. It's so weird how things look different when they are farther away.
ReplyDeleteLOVE
Rachel
further?
ReplyDeletethe barthelme one, highly recommended. also, i'm way into #27, for the art alone
ReplyDeletefurther persuasion: "arkansas" was really good.
ReplyDelete