What does one wear to interview Cecil Woolf? Ruffles? Should I iron a skirt?
Sometimes I'm walking around feeling like a bug, probably drinking coffee and lost, literally, looking for north or a clock or my keys, wondering if I'll find cheap pizza and if my current condition is the result of a series of mistakes and misguided--if not well-meaning--encouragements,and if I should have been a veterinarian and married a nice boy, because I'd probably have 'security' and 'plans' and 'pets,' when suddenly someone asks me to interview a relative of Virginia Woolf. And again, here is where here should be and was all along. It's nice.
super awesome. maybe i'll give you a call after nine or ten. i got up early today to write but i've just been sleeping while chris was getting dressed and then reading your blog. which is really funny by the way. guilt. I LOVE YOU and your writing. send me more of it. don't worry i will write you an email.
ReplyDelete