The Rumpus also posted my interview with Cecil Woolf, 82 year old publisher and nephew of Leonard Woolf. I like the illustrations by André da Loba. Read it HERE <<<>>>
Thank you SO MUCH Sasha for coming to the Fordham conference. I'm glad you had such a good time. And Megan and I are super-grateful to you for writing up your experiences & our interview. I'm about to email the links to the asst. to Fordham's pres.
you know i always wonder if the interview went exactly that way, or if things were cut out. I mean I guess they must have been cut out. But why are some things cut out and not others?
and hey what is with the wart thing?
(send me the link to south korea) i need to cut my fingernails!
Thank you SO MUCH Sasha for coming to the Fordham conference. I'm glad you had such a good time. And Megan and I are super-grateful to you for writing up your experiences & our interview. I'm about to email the links to the asst. to Fordham's pres.
ReplyDelete--Anne Fernald
i just read it i love it!
ReplyDeleteyou know i always wonder if the interview went exactly that way, or if things were cut out. I mean I guess they must have been cut out. But why are some things cut out and not others?
and hey what is with the wart thing?
(send me the link to south korea) i need to cut my fingernails!